Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 over-ripe bananas
- Lightly grease a baking tin and put it aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar and eggs until it is well-combined.
- In another bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until there are no lumps.
- Combine the wet ingredients together with the dry ingredients, and mix gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin and bake at 180 degrees celsius for 40 minutes.
- The bread is ready when a skewer inserted into the bread comes out clean. Let it cool for ten minutes before serving.