Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 English muffins, halved
- 1 avocado sliced
- 4 slices of prosciutto ham
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups of baby leaf
Hollandaise sauce ingredients
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 tsp of vinegar
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- In a pot with simmering water, add a few drops of vinegar.
- Crack an egg and lower it into the simmering water and gently spin it.
- Leave the egg to poach in the pot for 4 minutes, then carefully remove.
- To prepare the hollandaise sauce, whisk the egg yolks, vinegar, lemon juice and butter in a bowl.
- Put the bowl on top of a saucepan with simmering water and mix the sauce constantly until it thickens.
- On a toasted muffin, place the ham, sliced avocado and poached egg.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of the hollandaise sauce over the poached egg and sprinkle salt and pepper on the top.
- Serve with a handful of baby leaf.