Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 200g can of tuna
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 an onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 2 tbsp of tomato sauce
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 100g of cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 an onion, diced
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- In a frying pan, prepare the tortilla filling by adding the capsicum, sliced onion and tuna.
- Season with cumin and tomato sauce, then cook the ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Mash the avocado and diced onion in a bowl.
- Add lime and salt, then mash it again and set it aside.
- Place a tortilla wrap on a separate frying pan.
- Add 2 tbsp of cheese and the filling on half of the tortilla wrap.
- fold the tortilla wrap in half and pan heat it for 2 minutes until it hardens.
- Flip it on the other side and heat it for another two minutes.
- Remove the tortilla from the frying pan and continue preparing the other tortilla wraps.
- Serve the tortilla wraps with the avocado.