Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 2 salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp of white and black sesame
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 of red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 of green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger
- Mix the black and white sesame in a bowl.
- Wash the salmon fillet, and then coat the skin with the sesame.
- Add a tablespoon of oil to a frying pan, and then pan fry the salmon on each side for 5 minutes, or until it is crispy.
- In a bowl, toss the red cabbage, green cabbage, carrots and onion.
- In a separate bowl, make the salad dressing by combining the olive oil, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Season the dressing with salt, and then drizzle it over the salad.
- Remove the salmon from the frying pan and place it on top of a bed of salad.
- Squeeze a wedge of lime over the dish. Serve.