Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 150g of rocket salad
- 1/4 of red Spanish onion, sliced
- 100g of feta cheese
- 4 slices of canned beetroot
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- Place the rocket leaf and onion in a salad bowl.
- Cut the feta cheese and beetroot into cubes and out it in the salad then toss.
- Remove the avocado seed and partially slice the avocado while keeping the end to hold the slices together.
- Fan out the avocado slices and place it on top of the salad.
- For the dressing, mix the mustard, honey, vinegar, olive oil and salt in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad then serve.