Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 6 portobello mushrooms
- 6 tbsps of mozarella cheese
- 6 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 roma tomato sliced
- 1 stalk of long green onions chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Remove the stem from the mushroom.
- Lightly brush olive oil on both sides of the mushroom, then season with salt.
- Turning the top side of the mushroom down, spread the tomato paste on the gills of the mushroom.
- Top the paste with some cheese and the tomato slices.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and then season it with the green onions.