Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 200g of canned salmon
- 1/2 an onion diced
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 5 tbsp of shredded cheese
- 3 tbsp of milk
- Salt and pepper
- Half a sheet of puff pastry
- 1 egg beaten
- In a pot on medium heat, add the oil and fry the onion for two minutes.
- Add the canned salmon, and fry for two minutes.
- Add the cheese, milk, salt and pepper into the pot and continue cooking for two minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Transfer the pot content into two ramekins about ten centimetres in diameter. Let it cool for five minutes.
- Cut the pie sheet in half and lay it on top of the ramekins. Press the pie sheet edges against the edge of the ramekin, then press a fork onto the pie sheet edge.
- Brush the beaten egg on top of the pie sheet, then bake at 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.
- Remove the ramekins from the oven then serve.