Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 200g of steamed pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of garlic
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 bouillon cube
- 2 tsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 handful of basil
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Chop the garlic, add it to the pan and fry for two minutes.
- Crack two eggs into the pan, and lightly scramble it.
- Add the pumpkin, and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the sugar, oyster sauce, fish sauce and water, then crumble the bouillon cube into the pan.
- Add the basil and stir fry for another minute.
- Transfer the stir-fry into a dish and serve with white rice.