Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 pumpkin
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 cup of milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin seed
- 1 tbsp of cream
- Peel one pumpkin, scoop out the seeds and then dice the pumpkin into cubes.
- Melt the butter in a pot, then add the onions.
- Add the pumpkin cubes into the pot and let it cook for ten minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock into the pot and let the mixture come to a boil.
- Let the mixture simmer in the pot for ten minutes, then turn the heat off.
- Add the milk to cool down the mixture, then blend it until it is smooth.
- Garnish the soup with pumpkin seeds and drizzle the cream.