Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup of canola oil
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 cup of plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp of lemon zest
- Powdered sugar
- Mint leaves
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the lemon juice into the mixture and beat again for another minute.
- Add the flour, oil and yoghurt and fold it into the mixture.
- In a baking pan lined with cooking paper, pour the mixture in.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar over the cake and then garnish with mint leaves and the lemon zest.