3 Cups of Self Raising Flour
80g Butter (chopped into small cubes)
3/4 Cup of Water
Pinch of Salt
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 80g of butter
- 3/4 cup of water
- Pinch of salt
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and butter into a large bowl.
- Use your hands to mix the butter into the dry ingredients.
- Add the water into the mixture, then use a knife in a cutting motion to mix it all together.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough until the surface is smooth.
- Put the dough on a baking tray, then use a knife to lightly cut wedges into the surface.
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius for 30 minutes, then let the bread cool for 10 minutes before serving.