Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Total time: 70 minutes
- 200g of milk chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 250g of butter
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 50g of milk chocolate
- 50g of butter
- In a pot, add the milk chocolate, butter, milk and sugar and stir over low heat until it is completely melted.
- Let the mixture cool until room temperature.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixture and fold it in gently.
- Lightly beat the eggs, then add it into the mixture together with the vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin and bake it at 180 degrees celsius for about 50 minutes.
- For the frosting, add 50g of chocolate with 50g of butter into a saucepan. Stir on low heat until it is completely disolved.
- Spread the frosting over the cake, then serve.