Prep time: 70 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Total time: 120 minutes
- 500g of bread mix flour
- 2 tsp of dry yeast
- 300ml of room temperature water
- 2/3 cup of pumpkin seeds
- Small porcelain ramekin with water.
- Pour the bread mix flour, yeast and water into a large bowl.
- Mix at a low speed, and gradually increase the mixer speed for five minutes.
- Scoop the sides of the bowl with a spatula and form the mixture into a dough.
- Cover the dough with a plastic film wrap, then let the dough rest in a warm area for 60 minutes.
- In a baking tin shaped in a loaf, grease the tin with butter.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Pour the dough into the loaf tin, then cover and let it rest for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the cover, then bake the loaf for 50 minutes with a ramekin filled with water. This will help maintain moisture in the bread.
- Remove the bread from the oven, then serve with butter or olive oil.