Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 egg
- Tomato sauce
- Green onion
- Salad of your choice
- Toasted bread
- Separate the egg yolk and white.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg white and salt with a mixer until it turns into a meringue with stiff peaks.
- Place the meringue on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Make a well in the centre of the meringue with a spoon, then bake at 180 degrees celsius for 4 minutes.
- Take the meringue out of the oven, then carefully place the egg yolk in the well.
- Bake for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish the egg with tomato sauce and green onion. Serve with salad and toast.