Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: at least 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours, 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 3/4 cup of soy milk
- 1/2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of blueberries, blended
- In a cup or jar, add the chia seeds, soy milk, honey and vanilla extract.
- Mix well with a spoon, then seal the cup or jar tight.
- Store the jar in the fridge for at least four hours, or overnight.
- Pour the blended blueberries on top of the chia pudding.
- Top with some additional blueberries and serve.