Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 capsicums
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/2 green capsicum
- 1/2 cup of couscous
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of salt
- 4 tablespoons of cheddar cheese
- Soak the couscous in half a cup of hot water for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the two capsicums in half, remove the seeds then boil in water for four minutes.
- Dice the red onion and green capsicum, then add it to a frying pan with olive oil and the minced garlic.
- Fry until the vegetables are soft.
- Add butter and salt to the couscous, then add the fried vegetables and toss well.
- Strain the capsicums then stuff it with the couscous and vegetables.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the capsicum.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for five minutes. Serve.