Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 5 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 3cm of ginger, finely grated
- 4 tbsp of water
- 3 spring onions
- 1 red capsicum finely chopped
- 3 tbsp of white sesame seeds
- 200g of udon noodles
- Cook the udon noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, then strain the water and set aside.
- In a medium heat, mix the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger.
- Add the water and continue mixing until it becomes a smooth consistency.
- When the sauce starts to simmer, turn off the heat.
- Pour the sauce over the udon noodles, then add the spring onions, capsicum and sesame seeds.
- Toss the noodles until it is all coated with the sauce, then serve.