Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 200g of minced pork or chicken
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 green capsicum sliced
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- 1/2 an onion sliced
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- Basil leaves
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1 egg per serving
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and minced garlic until you can smell the aroma.
- Cook the minced meat on the frying pan until it is slightly brown and no longer pink.
- Pour the sliced capsicums and onions into the frying pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce and oyster sauce, stir-fry for another 2 minutes, then add the basil.
- Put a bowl of cooked rice on a plate, then add the stir fry mixture around the bed of rice.
- Cook an egg on the frying pan by adding some oil and water, then cover it with a lid.
- Once the egg is cooked, place it on top of the bed of rice.