Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 120 minutes
Total time: 135 minutes
- 250g of biscuits
- 125g of melted butter
- 2 cups of milk
- 40g of corn starch
- 20g of flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 100g of sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- Crush the biscuits in a zip-lock bag.
- Pour the melted butter on the biscuits, then mould the mixture onto a tart tray.
- Put the milk in a pot and warm it up on low heat.
- Pour the combined mixture into the pie pan.
- In a bowl, mix the corn starch, flour, vanilla, sugar and eggs.
- When there is steam from the milk, take it off the heat.
- Slowly pour the milk over the mixture whilst mixing.
- Once the milk and mixture is fully combined, pour it back into the pot and turn the heat on high.
- Keep mixing until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the custard and set it aside for ten minutes to cool, then spread the custard onto the tart mould.
- Chill the tart in the fridge for two hours.
- Cut strawberries in half and arrange it on the tart with the inside facing up.