Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 English muffins, halved
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1/4 of an onion diced
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 eggs
- Dried dill or salt
- 2 cups of baby leaf
- In a pot with simmering water, add a few drops of vinegar.
- Crack an egg and lower it into the simmering water and gently spin it.
- Leave the egg to poach in the pot for 4 minutes, then carefully remove.
- Mash the avocado with the onions and spread it on a toasted muffin.
- Assemble the rest of the muffin with the salmon and poached egg.
- Sprinkle dried dill or salt to your taste.
- Serve with a handful of baby leaf.