Prep time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 80 minutes
- 500g of minced pork
- 6 tbsp of nem nướng seasoning powder
- 5 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 pack of vermicelli rice noodles
- Shredded carrots
- Sliced cucumbers
- Basil leaves
- A few sprigs of mint
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of fish sauce
- 10 tbsp of water
- Two cloves of chopped garlic
- Combine the minced pork meat with the nem nướng seasoning powder and chopped garlic. Seal the meat with plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Soak the vermicelli noodles in hot water and leave aside.
- Remove the meat from the fridge and 2 tbsp of meat into a meatball.
- Fry the meat in a lightly greased frying pan until browned, then bake it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Strain the vermicelli noodles and put it in a bowl.
- Please the carrots, cucumbers, beansprouts and basil leaves on top of the vermicelli noodles.
- Place the meat balls in the centre, then drizzle a few tablespoons (as you wish) of the sauce over the dish.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.