Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- 400g of blueberries
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 240g of rolled oats
- 5 tbsp of almond flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 75g of warm butter
- In a baking dish, gently toss the blueberries, maple syrup or honey and lemon juice until it is evenly distributed.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the crumble by mixing the oats, almond, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the warm butter and use your hands to mix it into the dry ingredients.
- Pour and spread the crumble filling evenly over the berries in the baking dish.
- Bake the crumble for 35 to 40 minutes until the fruit juices are bubbling around the edgers and the crumble is firm and lightly browned.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprig of mint.