Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- Salt as you like
- 400g of natural yoghurt
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1 can of pineapples cut into small pieces
- Chopped ham as you like
- 2 tbsp of mixed herbs
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and yoghurt to a bowl.
- Use a butter knife in cutting motions to combine the mixture into a dough.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic.
- Shape and roll the dough onto a pizza pan.
- Spread the crushed garlic, olive oil and tomato sauce onto the pizza base.
- Top the pizza base with cheese, ham and pineapple.
- Season with the mixed herbs, then bake the pizza at 220 celsius for 25 minutes.