Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Total time: 75 minutes
- 175g butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 plums cut in halves
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 25g of butter
- 55g of brown sugar
- Beat the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, then mix in an egg one at a time.
- Add the self-raising flour and baking powder into the mixture.
- Grease up a cake pan, and then pour the cake mixture into it.
- Arrange the plums on top of the cake mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the plain flour, butter and brown sugar, and then sprinkle the crumble topping over the plums.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer into the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and set aside to let it cool for 15 minutes before serving.