Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 125g of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 125g of blueberries
- Add the flour, baking powder, sugar and oats in a bowl and stir it up.
- Mix the butter, eggs, and milk into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Add the blueberries and gently fold the mixture together.
- Put about 1.5 tablespoon of the mixture into a muffin tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 25 minutes, or until a skewer into the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.