Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 200g of acai puree
- 1 medium-sized banana
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 3 tbsp of granola
- 2 tbsp of nuts
- Blend the acai puree, half a banana, a quarter of the blueberries, a quarter of the blackberries and the honey in a blender until the consistency resembles a thick smoothie.
- Transfer the mixture to a cereal bowl.
- Sprinkle the granola on top of the mixture.
- Slice the remaining banana and arrange it on top of the granola.
- Sprinkle the rest of the blueberries, blackberries and nuts on top of the banana.