Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 70 minutes
Total time: 85 minutes
- 250g of biscuits
- 125g of melted butter
- 2 bananas
- 400g of sweetened condensed milk
- 70g of brown sugar
- 50g of butter
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- Crush the biscuits in a zip-lock bag.
- Pour the melted butter on the biscuits, then mould the mixture on a pie tray.
- Heat and stir the condensed milk in a pot with the brown sugar and butter for ten minutes.
- Pour the combined mixture into the pie pan.
- Leave to cool for ten minutes, then place the pie pan into the fridge for an hour.
- Take the pie pan out of the fridge, and top the pie with sliced bananas.
- Dust the cocoa powder over the pie.