Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of salt
- 1 avocado
- 1/5 of chopped onion
- 2cm of thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 poached eggs
- 1 thinly sliced turnip
- 1 portobello mushroom
- Handful of mozzarella cheese
- Tomato sauce
- Chopped green onions
- Cut the sweet potato in half, then cut into slices at about 1cm thick.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, coat the sweet potato with olive oil and salt.
- Slice the portobello mushroom, then place it on the baking tray with the sweet potato.
- Bake the sweet potato for 20 minutes at 200 degrees celsius, flipping once after 10 minutes. Remove the mushrooms after 10 minutes and set aside to cool.
- Mash the avocado and and onion to the desired consistency.
- For the first toast, arrange it with mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce and chopped green onions.
- For the second toast, spread the mashed avocado on it and then place the sliced cucumber on top.
- For the third toast, place the sliced turnip on it and then top it with a poached egg.
- For the fourth toast, place the baked mushroom on top.
- Season the toast with desired seasoning.