Prep time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 500g of natural yoghurt
- 1/2 tbsp of salt
- 1/2 tbsp of oil
- Tomato sauce
- 2 sliced mushrooms
- Four slices of prosciutto ham
- Basil leaves
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and yoghurt to a large bowl.
- Fold the mixture gently, until the dough comes together. Add a pinch of flour if the dough is sticky.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic.
- Grab a handful of the dough and press it out until it is round and about 1 cm thick on a baking tray or pizza plate.
- Spread the oil on the pizza base, then spread the tomato sauce on top.
- Top the pizza with the mushrooms, then add cheese.
- Bake at 220 degrees celsius for 20 minutes, or until the cheese on top is golden brown.
- Take the pizza out of the oven, then top it with prosciutto ham and basil.